Elderbridge Agency on Aging is part of a national network designed to address the needs and concerns of older adults. The agency is one of 6 area agencies on aging in the state of Iowa.
It is our mission to advocate for and empower older adults, caregivers and individuals with disabilities to pursue independent healthy lives.
Our goal is to enable our constituents to: Make informed decisions; Easily access home and long-term care options; Remain in their homes as long as possible with a high quality of life; Stay active and healthy; and Promote and experience an ongoing safe environment. Elderbridge provides services either directly or through subcontracted agencies from its administrative office in Mason City and its field offices in Fort Dodge and Carroll and Spencer.
Agency Governance - A listing of Elderbridge Board of Directors, Advisory Council, our vision and our values.
Agency Management - A listing and biography of Elderbridge Agency on Aging Managers.
Annual Report - A copy of Elderbridge Agency on Aging's Annual Report.
Careers - A listing of available career opportunities available within the agency.
Events - A listing of agency and area events.
Chief Executive Officer - Biography and information about Elderbridge Agency on Aging Chief Executive Officer.
Iowa's AAA - A listing of information about the State of Iowa's 6 Area Agencies on Aging.
Meeting Minutes - A PDF version of the agency's meeting minutes.
Public Meetings - A PDF version of the agency's meeting agendas.
Our Mission is to advocate for and empower older adults, caregivers and individuals with disabilities to pursue independent healthy lives.
Elderbridge Hours of Operation and Offices Closed Dates
Elderbridge Hours of Operation are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Elderbridge Offices Are Closed On the Following Dates in 2018
- New Year's Day 2019 - Tuesday, January 1st
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 18th
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 27th
- Independence Day - Thursday, July 4th
- Labor Day - Monday, September 2nd
- Veteran's Day (observed) - Monday, November 11th
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 28th
- Friday after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 29th
- Christmas Eve Day-Tuesday, December 24th
- Christmas Day - Wednesday, December 25th
- New Year's Day - Wednesday, January 1st, 2020