Elderbridge is governed by a Board of Directors and also has an Advisory Council all consisting primarily of older adults, persons with disabilities, service providers, and professionals in the aging network who provide input and direction on the various initiatives of Elderbridge.
Elderbridge Directors and Advisory Council meetings are open to the general public. Elderbridge Board of Directors meets the second Tuesday of each month, unless on a scheduled break. The Elderbridge Advisory Board meets quarterly.
Elderbridge develops a plan annually that outlines the agency programs and budget that are available upon request. For more information, please contact the Amy Simpson at 800-243-0678.
- Beth Will, President – Dickinson County
- Lionel Foster, Vice President – Cerro Gordo County
- Larry Pedley, Treasurer – Osceola County
- Lori Hain, Secretary – Floyd County
- Barry Anderson – Clay County
- Tim Nichols – Carroll County
- Tracy Quinones – Franklin County
- Ethan Huizenga – Sioux County – Board Representative to Advisory Council
- Ron Newsum – Webster County
- Steve Kruse – Cerro Gordo County
- Elaine Kelsey – Franklin County – Liaison to Board
- (Minimum 9 member board)
“Our mission is to advocate for and empower older adults, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities to pursue independent healthy lives.”
Our Core Values:
Vision – To be innovative and responsive leaders in educating and providing relevant information and access to person-centered resources and services that promote and support the highest possible quality of life.
Values – Professionalism: competent, skilled, good judgment, responsive, courteous, innovative
Integrity: honest, fair, sincere, trustworthy, ethical, accountable, confidential, compassionate
Excellence: quality, superior, talent, accomplished, virtue, knowledgeable, compassionate, innovative
Goals – The goal is to enable our constituents to:
- Elderbridge will work with older Iowans, Iowans with disabilities, and caregivers as they fully engage and participate in their communities, make informed decisions, and exercise self-determination and control about their independence, well-being, and health.
- Elderbridge will enable Older Iowans to remain in their own residence and community of choice.
- Elderbridge will protect and enhance the rights; and prevent the abuse, neglect, and exploitation of older Iowans.
Responsiveness – We will respond to the needs of our clients today and anticipate the changing needs for tomorrow.
Service Excellence – We deliver our best and strive to excel in service to our clients.
Elderbridge Advisory Council
- Brenda Bengard – Audubon County
- Vacant – Buena Vista County
- Leane Bodle – Calhoun County – Secretary
- Michelle Klocke – Carroll County
- Kathye Gaines – Cerro Gordo County
- Randy Van Dyke – Clay County
- Sherry Meyer – Crawford County
- Carol DeSchepper – Dickinson County
- Vacant – Emmet County
- Pat Gansen – Floyd County
- Elaine Kelsey – Franklin County
- Vacant – Greene County
- Vacant – Guthrie County
- Becky Koppen – Hamilton County
- Vacant – Hancock County
- Jan Olson – Humboldt County
- Linda Vaudt – Kossuth County – Vice President
- Lisa Rockhill – Lyon County – President
- Vacant – Mitchell County
- Eric Erickson – O’Brien County
- Vacant – Osceola County
- Diana Elbert – Palo Alto County
- Linda Saathoff – Pocahontas County
- Vacant – Sac County
- Merry Landenberger – Sioux County
- Alison Hauser – Webster County
- Rick Burke – Winnebago County
- Sharon Olson – Worth County
- Tracy Crees – Wright County
Debra Kratochvil, At-Large Representative
Dan Skelton – At – Large Representative
Carl Legore – At-Large Representative
Ethan Huizenga – Board Representative to the Advisory Council
*If you are interested in volunteering on the Advisory Council in our 29 county service area, please contact Elderbridge Agency on Aging at 800-243-0678 for an application.