Our services formally known as Case Management, are now referred as Care Coordination.
If you, a friend or relative need support to remain safely at home, the Elderbridge Care Coordination Program is here to assist you. Elderbridge Care Coordinators are available to meet with you in your home and carry out a complete assessment of your health and daily activity needs and concerns. A trained and caring Care Coordinator will guide you in developing a plan of care and arrange for your chosen services and providers to support you in your own home.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I qualify?
- Must be 60 years of age or older.
- Live in Iowa.
- Have a need for long term living and community support services.
What is the cost of the Care Coordinator Program for the Frail Elderly?
Although there is no fee for Care Coordinator services, donations are accepted. Providers will likely charge for their services and your Care Coordinator will assist you in accessing any funding assistance available. Some services may be covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or private insurance.
How does Care Coordination work?
One phone call will start the process. The Elderbridge Care Coordinator will set up a home visit to help you fully define your needs and wants. The home visit will include yourself and any friends or family members that you feel would be helpful in determining your needs. Based on the information from the assessment, the Care Coordinator will discuss what services are recommended and what agencies provide those services in the community.
- Your Care Coordinator will develop a personalized Service Plan with your input to assure that you needs are safely met.
- Your Care Coordinator will then arrange for the services that you have chosen.
- Your Care Coordinator will maintain regular contact with you to ensure that your care needs are being met to your satisfaction.
How do I find out more?
For more information about the Elderbridge Care Coordinator Program, please call toll free to 1-800-243-0678.