Elderbridge Agency on Aging partners with many local organizations, agencies, and units of government who provide community based services and programs to older adults age 60 or older and their caregivers. As an area agency on aging, Elderbridge assesses needs of older individuals, identifies gaps in services, and collaborates with local organizations to deliver services to meet those needs. Elderbridge awards federal Older Americans Act and state funds to a variety of partners that deliver services to individuals 60 years or older funded in part by our contracted federal and state funds.
Elderbridge provides funding to local partners for the following services:
- Chore: assists with snow shoveling, and lawn care.
- Health Promotion: provides health screenings, physical fitness activities, medication management.
- Homemaker: assists with preparing meals, shopping for personal items, doing light housework.
- Legal Assistance: provides legal advice, counseling, and representation by an attorney.
- Personal Care: assists with eating, dressing, bathing, toileting, transferring.
- Respite: provides a brief period of relief or rest for caregivers.
- Transportation: provides a means of transportation.