Elderbridge Agency on Aging is part of a national network designed to address the needs and concerns of older adults. The agency is one of 6 area agencies on aging in the state of Iowa.
It is our mission to enable older Iowans to live with the maximum dignity, well-being, and independence.
Our goal is to enable our constituents to: Make informed decisions; Easily access home and long-term care options; Remain in their homes as long as possible with a high quality of life; Stay active and healthy; and Promote and experience an ongoing safe environment. Elderbridge provides services either directly or through subcontracted agencies from its administrative office in Mason City and its field offices in Fort Dodge and Carroll and Spencer.
Agency Governance - A listing of Elderbridge Board of Directors, Advisory Council, our vision and our values.
Agency Management - A listing and biography of Elderbridge Agency on Aging Managers.
Annual Report - A copy of Elderbridge Agency on Aging's Annual Report.
Careers - A listing of available career opportunities available within the agency.
Events - A listing of agency and area events.
Executive Director - Biography and information about Elderbridge Agency on Aging Executive Director.
Iowa's AAA - A listing of information about the State of Iowa's 6 Area Agencies on Aging.
Meeting Minutes - A PDF version of the agency's meeting minutes.
Public Meetings - A PDF version of the agency's meeting agendas.
Our Mission is to Empower Older Iowans and Adults with Disabilities to Live with Dignity and Independence
Elderbridge Hours of Operation and Offices Closed Dates
Elderbridge Hours of Operation are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Elderbridge Offices Are Closed On the Following Dates in 2017
- New Year's Day 2017 - Monday, January 2nd
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday - Monday, January 16th
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29th
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4th
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4th
- Veteran's Day (observed) - Friday, November 10th
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23rd
- Friday after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 24th
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 25th
- New Year's Day 2018 - Monday, January 1st, 2018